COMMENT 10: BIG BOTTLE

Big bottle is the place where young people meet, it is usually outdoors; in this place young people listen to music, talk to each other, dance and drink alcoholic drinks that they have bought in supermarkets, so getting drunk is cheaper.

To go to the big bottle you must be 18 years old, although people do not respect it, and there are children as young as 14 years old. I think that drinking alcohol so young is not good, on the contrary, it is bad for our organism, for our brain, it even creates addiction and it is also the cause of many fights between teenagers.

I have not tried alcohol yet, I only drink juices, coke, fanta ... I think it is the best for me because seeing 14-year-olds who get drunk is not a sign of maturity otherwise immaturity. I think a world without alcohol would be the best.
 

 Francisco José Prados Espinosa 3ºA

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog