COMMENT 8: HALLOWEEN

Halloween party has its origins in the United States and began to be celebrated with the name "Samhaim" ,which means "end of summer". It is celebrated on October 31st. People, on October 31 dress up as monsters, witches, vampires, skeletons ... and they knock on houses and say "trick or treat" and many people give them candy. People disguise themselves that day because it means that the dead spirits return to the world of the living. In my town and in my school there are passages of terror that night. On Halloween, houses are decorated to make them look scary with pumpkins, bats, ghosts, witches, spiderweb, spiders...

On Halloween, people who don't go out watch scary movies. Every year I dress up with a mask and I go with my friends along the streets of my town.
Francisco José Prados Espinosa 3º


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog