WRITING 3: "MY  HOUSE"

It is a large, comfortable,beautiful and luminous house.
On the ground floor there is a very big garage and a huge hall.
On the first floor there is a kitchen next to the diningroom, four bedrooms (my parents´ bedroom, my sister´s bedroom and mine, the fourth is where my mother irons. In my bedroom there is a bed, a T.V, a bedside table, a wardrobe, a desk, two pictures, a lamp...There are two bathrooms, one of them is inside my parents´ bedroom. Next to the kitchen there is a patio where there is a washing machine and my mother hangs the clothes. There is a honely living room too where there are two sofas. a table, a T.V, some pictures, a lamp...
On the second floor there is a rooftop.
My house has a lot of light. there are many wide windous and some balconies.
It is a lovely house!

Francisco José Prados Espinosa 1º A

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog